Commtech Group’s commissioning managers' primary role is to ensure that MEP building services are commissioned in an efficient and timely manner, setting clear and systematic steps to ensure a properly commissioned building.
Commtech Group follows CIBSE guidelines and BSRIA application guides to ensure that building services systems are commissioned to meet clients' objectives, to international standards.
• Project planning, management and progress tracking
• Design review/commissionability studies
• Factory and off-site testing
• Chair commissioning meetings
• Witness and accept all site MEP demonstrations
• Method statement production
• Integrated system test (IST) development and management
• Project monitoring and tracking systems
• Pre-commissioning and commissioning witnessing
• Works test witnessing
• Static test witnessing
• O&M manual management
• Client training
• Provide a client ‘aftercare service’
• Manage the seasonal commissioning process
All results are professionally presented
in a fully detailed electronic report
with supporting photography.
HEAD OFFICE: Commtech Group,
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone,
PO Box 7843, Sharjah, UAE
Tel: +971 (0) 43284845 Fax: +971 (0) 43466970